2000 Dodge Viper RT/10
A modern American icon, presented in excellent condition and with low mileage.
* It is powered by the 456hp 8.0-litre aluminium V10 engine, driven through the rear wheels by a six-speed BorgWarner T56 manual transmission.
* Imported and complied by Viperformance of Melbourne in 2007, with just two owners from new.
* This Viper has never been abused, and has only ever been driven in dry conditions.
EQUIPMENT AND OPTIONS
* Finished in Viper Race Yellow with a Black leather interior, this RT/10 features both hard and soft top options and 18-inch polished wheels.
* The Viper was imported, complied, and converted to right-hand drive under the Registered Automotive Workshop Scheme (RAWS), Approval number 10233.
Conversion and improvements done to this Viper preformed by then Premiere Viper Conversion Specialist, Viperformance Pty Ltd of Melbourne.
* Viperfomance Pty Ltd were the only Australian Authorised Conversation Specialist to convert all of the Vipers Sold through Chrysler Australia & New Zealand Dealerships.
* The Viper has its original handbooks, OEM leather pouch, two keys with transponder remotes and untouched spare wheel and toolkit.
* AVIPER NSW license plates also included in sale.
* Belanger custom headers
* 3-inch Corsa exhaust system
* K&N high-flow air intake
* GTS-R high tension leads with Custom Boot sleeves
* Skip-Shift eliminator
* 3.55:1 diff centre
* Eibach lowered spring kit
* Slotted brake discs and ceramic pads
* Incorporated trickle charger
* Interior upgraded trimmimgs.
* Viper floor and boot mats
* Has never been involved in any accident of any type.
* The vibrant yellow paint work is in excellent condition, with only minor marking on underside of front bumper and underside of side skirts and a small stone chip on the bonnet.
* The vehicle benefits from a 3M invisible paint protection film application, and System X ceramic paint coating.
* Slight surface wear on the seats, but the original full leather interior is in excellent condition.
* There are no known mechanical or electrical faults, and all of the switch gear works as it should.
* The vehicle’s last registration inspection was conducted on 30 November 2020, with no warnings or advisories being issued.
* The most recent service was carried out in November 2020 at 31,919km, which included oil and filter change, full roadworthy pink slip inspection, and complete safety check of all fluids, braking, electrical, cooling, and fuel systems.
* Prior to this, the vehicle has had the same service & registration inspection, same time each year for the past 14 years
* During this same time all oil and fluids used have been top shelf, Royal Purple oils and fluids, K&N Filters, Evans waterless coolant also used, also has new tyres, serpentine belt and battery replaced.
* The Viper has always been garaged and stored inside a Carcoon Carbon Filtered Storage Tent.
This Dodge Viper RT/10 Gen 2, is a superb example of a true modern classic muscle car.
It is increasingly difficult to find such a low-mileage car that has been so extremely well-maintained as this Viper has been, especially one with just two owners from new.
There has been no expense spared in the servicing and maintenance of this Viper.
This Viper will not disappoint the new Owner.
Regretful sale, Four Family Members do not fit into a two seater.