2017 FORD MUSTANG – TICKFORD BATHURST ’77 SPECIAL – LIMITED EDITION
BUILD #1 of 77
The team at Tickford have done a very thorough job of coming up with a modern interpretation of the 1977 XC Falcon Hardtop Coupe that Alan Moffat and Colin Bond finished 1st and 2nd at Bathurst 42 years ago.
- Fully Engineered and Built by Tickford with full compliance and certification.
- Replica Livery of Alan Moffats 1977 Bathurst winner.
- Retro inspired rear spoiler.
- External badging includes replacing the 5.0 side badges with Chrome “Bathurst ’77 Special”logo.
- Full replacement OEM-Spec leather trim, front and rear, featuring a unique and modern interpretation of the exterior of the ’77 XC Hardtop Coupe with a leather and Alcantara base, along with red and blue stitching and embroidered Tickford wings in the head rest.
- Rouch developed supercharger producing 727Hp/827Nm.
- Low-restriction air filter and complete cold air induction system.
- High flow injectors.
- Full ECU remap.
- Bespoke 3” Tickford High Performance Exhaust system, developed specifically for the Bathurst 77 Special, featuring black chrome quad tips.
- A Tickford engineered suspension package.
- Tickford signature rear diffuser.
- 6 and 4 Pot Wilwood Brakes
- Tickford Signature 20” 10 Spoke Alloy Wheels wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport 4S.
- Log Books and verifications
- 1005km on the clock
This Tickford Bathurst 77 Special looks amazing and produces an unbelievable amount of power. A once in a lifetime opportunity to own this rare piece of Australian motoring history. Now for viewing in our Kogarah facility.